Safe use of The Transport General Authority websites and services:
Precision and guarantees
All information that are provided on this website is owned by the Transportation General Authority (TGA). Best practises are implemented to ensure the quality and information update. However, there are no express or implied guarantees on the accuracy of the provided information on the website, reliability, or availability, therefore TGA is not responsible for any inaccurate, incomplete, old, or any actions taken regarding the provided information.
Availability of website
The Transport General Authority is doing its best effort to keep the website running in a good and easy way. TGA does not bear any responsibility and will not be subject to any accountability or claims of technical problems of the website that beyond the control of TGA.
Links related to other websites
The website of TGA may contain links related to other websites on the network; The Transport General Authority is not responsible for the contents of these websites. Any risks of browsing the website through any link available on the website of The Transport General Authority will be the user's responsibility.
The user agrees not to use, encourage, promote, facilitate, or instruct others to use the Services as follows:
- Involving in, promoting, or encouragement of activities in violation of any law, regulation, governmental decision, royal decree, legal agreement or published policies issued by TGA.
- Accessing any service or system or researching its weaknesses without permission. For example, including, but not limited to, breaches, vulnerability scans or penetration testing.
- Disrupting interfere with or circumvent any aspect of the Service, or otherwise violating any security or approved procedures used by the system or service.
- Any theft of resources including sensitive information.
Main principles and general rules for data sharing:
- We provide publishable data from the right sources, and we ensure that it is not duplicated or conflicted with any other data.
- We provide data for the practical objectives that achieve public interest without causing any harm to the activities of the bodies, the privacy of individuals, or the safety of the environment.
- Access to data is available to qualified and properly trained people.
- All the necessary information for data exchange is in circulation, including the data required, the purpose of collection, means of transmission, methods of preservation, controls used for its protection, and the disposal mechanism.
- The security controls stipulated in the data circulation agreement shall be applied.
- The appropriate security controls are applied to protect the data and its circulation in a safe and reliable environment in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- Ethical practices are applied during the data sharing process to ensure that it is used with fairness, integrity, honesty, and respect.
© الهيئة العامة للنقل 2022